We serve homemade breakfasts using locally sourced and seasonal ingredients – we want to support the local area and ensure our produce is as fresh as possible. We also use Fairtrade products wherever we can.
Breakfast is served from 8am to 9.30am but if you would like an earlier start just let us know.
Help yourself to our selection of cereals, yogurts, fresh fruit salad & fruit juices, and white & granary toast. We have a variety of locally produced jams and honey, and a range of other sweet and savoury spreads.
Main Event – choose from our main breakfasts below
- Thomason’s sausages & dry-cured bacon, Scales Farm eggs cooked to your liking, vine tomatoes, mushrooms, beans, black pudding, white or granary toast
- Grilled halloumi or vegetarian sausage, sauté potatoes, mushrooms, vine tomatoes, Scales Farm eggs, spinach leaves, white or granary toast (v)
- Smashed avocado, mint & lime with Sauté potatoes, mushrooms, vine tomatoes, spinach served on grilled toast (vg)
- Scrambled eggs, Maryport smoked salmon, avocado (gf) with white or granary toast
- Coconut porridge, caramelised bananas, toasted almonds & honey (wf)(v)
- Bacon, sausage, fried egg sandwich (your choice of any of these options)
- Homemade muesli, natural yoghurt, berry compote, fresh fruit, honey (wf, v)
- Cumberland ham and Gruyere croissant with tomatoes and spinach
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or food allergies. We are happy to help.
Gf= Suitable for those with gluten intolerance
V= Suitable for vegetarians
Wf= Suitable for those with wheat intolerances
Vg= Suitable for Vegans